island on the Moon

“A soul Moon appeared in the path of my heart. How precious is this journey.” 

Rumi

Plans didn't go as expected so I had to pivot, I will say I am happy with my decision. I spent New Year's smoking pre-rolls, eating gummy's and enjoying quality time with loved ones. I've been "elevated" ever since, feeling euphoric with a bit of insightfulness. Recently I was thinking back on my blessings and progress from years past until present times, I remember when I was posting from my phone; I'd write and publish each expression and over time there were those of you reading my words. I am grateful for it, as simple as that may be it feels monumental for me. I believe in recognizing circumstances of adversity and acknowledging the overcoming of them and remaining in a space of gratitude. 

I saw rainbows the past few nights, they were beautiful, visited the beach and I also spent time with the Moon. So many of my favorite things all in a short span of time. The music is playing with a cloud of smoke in the air... As I prepared to interact with society I made sure to balance my chakra's, meditate, pray and such prior to leaving my home. I feel a heightened sense of intuitiveness, finding various tarot spreads crossing my path and finally having the time, space and energy to read a few. The rain is refreshing, especially when I don't have to drive in it. Relaxing at home with Rocko; edibles and the like, enjoying the days as they unfold. 

Reflecting on my beginning as far as my passion for writing and where I find myself today I am thankful for this ability to share my heart with you all and the wonderful feedback received over the years. I began my English course, initially I was intimidated by the workload and my expectation of myself to sustain my current gpa, I completed the first assignment and feel a bit more confident in my ability to do my best and challenge myself to be better. As the thoughts of school begin to affect my current state of being, I decide to read the tarot and meditate of the findings. The cards spoke of change and opportunity, as I take an introspective look; I realize my life is full of change and opportunity these days and I now know I must empower myself to dive in. 

It's time to light more incense while Roy Ayers plays in the background; the breeze from the open window is calming, refreshing and awakening. While several planets are retrograde and stationing direct soon; I can feel the energy of it all, I find myself caught between various states of being. Sade sings and I lose train of the thought I was on, reminding me to stay in the moment; and be free of worry and doubt while focusing on the opportunities that are ahead. 

I feel surrounded by love, so much so that I've decided just now to have a Kamille Appreciation Day; today. I've been indulging in self-care for the past few weeks yet I have not taken a full day to simply pamper myself. As my new age approaches I feel excited for my birthday! To date I have not solidified any plans, but I think I want to keep things low-key and celebrate with Rocko. Last year I had a kind of party and although I enjoyed it, I can not see myself allowing others to "throw" a party each year; especially when it isn't a "milestone" year. 

I think of past times, which aren't much because I've lost many of my memories from my previous lives. I find myself analyzing the tarot spread I finished moments ago and what the cards said in response to my intentions and prayers. What's interesting to me is once I accepted the journey I find myself on life seems ebb and flow as if controlled by the Moon, like the sea. I've returned home from running errands and I am ready to unwind; maybe smoke a joint or take a bite of an edible. I've decided to eat the rest of the edible I have and allow it to take my mind on an adventure within itself. 

I believe that's where the idea of an "island on the Moon" comes in, being high and thinking of many of my favorite things like the beach, islands, the Moon and so forth. Just me, Rocko and some edibles, maybe a joint or two with music of course. Thinking of the tarot spread as well as ideas for my birthday mixed with the music, incense and breeze from my open window... Another day is here and coming to an end, I will admit, I had a great day; full of unexpected happenings. I like days like this, the weather is perfect for cuddling yet it's not too unpleasant when running errands. I've dubbed next week "Kamille Appreciation Week" as it is the week of my birthday Looking around my room I realize I have a few chores in need of my attention; thinking to myself I'll begin once I'm done smoking. 

Sade is playing again and I feel myself in a "jazzy" type mood; the words come to me and I don't quite understand them, my mind seems a bit overloaded with several ideas attempting to form. I feel myself in a space of awareness that has begun since I begun my end of year practices, I am happy to say that I have maintained them throughout the past few weeks and I am noticing the changes in some habits. 

Purple Haze plays and I am reminded of the partial edible I'd partook of earlier this evening and I am delighted! I took a break to make calls and complete the chores I spoke of earlier. Then Minnie Riperton comes on, followed by Al Green; I have Pandora on "shuffle" so it's interesting how the algorithm is working tonight. I will say the vibe is relaxing and a little thought-provoking. The clutter in my mind has come to an end and I am ecstatic about that. It seems like it's been so long since I've shared with you all. I suppose I'll take this time to say (very belated) Happy New Year!

Although my New Year's plans didn't go as expected, I'm happy I was able to pivot and enjoy the festivities. I've had pre-rolls and edibles ever since the Eve of New Years and I have made a conscious effort to remain in this energy for as long as I can. I have an energy clearing coming up and I am excited to experience it. Things have been in alignment for me even during these retrogrades. I believe it's because I've been more consistent with my spiritual practices as well as balancing my chakra's, prayer and meditation. 

Hopefully I'll be able to share again soon, I guess I wanted to get those thoughts out of my head; that way I can move on to the other number of things occupying space in my mind. In the midst of these thoughts I am also curating a show for Moon Goddess Radio this Sunday. I enjoy playing music and creating a playlist that creates a vibe; I'd like to invite you all to listen, simply download the "AMP" app and search "kingkamille3"

"How precious is the journey"; pondering upon memorable moments throughout my years on this Earth, I can see how and when I began this journey of spirituality and how it has opened my eyes to various wonders of God's creation, not limited to human's, but the Universe and various elements throughout. I feel like registering for an Astronomy course, nevertheless that day will come as it is on my list of courses to complete. Instead I remind myself to focus on the two courses I have scheduled and do my best to receive "good grades"

For some reason, it has taken weeks to complete this expression and all of the events mentioned have come and gone, including my birthday; which was nice. Not too much happened, but I "celebrated" nonetheless. Now that the gummy I just took is beginning to take effect, I felt the desire to write and complete the thoughts above. Although this expression is longer than I expected I am happy with the outcome, I hope you enjoyed it as well. 

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's work it out

desire

you'll be alright