Happy New Moon 🌑🖤✨

It seems 2016 and the "grim reaper" have truly showed their asses; although many are experiencing grief and other emotions I tend to be one of those people who choose to celebrate life as opposed to dwelling in mourning . I understand the concept, but I suppose I have my own way of dealing with it all. However most times I am able to find the comforting perspective of those souls transcending this realm and finding solace in the hereafter. 

One philosophy that helps (for me) is the idea which is the opposite of Murphy's Law which claims that "anything that can go wrong will go wrong"; better yet as Yhprum's Law (which is Murphy's law backwards 🙃) states that "anything that can go right will go right"; I also pair that in alignment with Pronoia which is the belief that "the Universe is conspiring in y(our) favor".  So as we embrace this New Moon and Mercury Retrograde let's choose to remember the wonderful contributions all those that we "lost" have brought into our lives/ the world and make a conscious effort to express kindness and love to those in our lives now. 

As the years and as of late, recent days have shown us, no one is promised tomorrow. so let's make every day a blessing not only to ourselves and our loved ones, but to include the world we live in; extending love and honor to ourselves and true communion with The Most  High; God. 

Happy New Moon ðŸŒ‘🖤✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's work it out

desire

you'll be alright