In The Meantime...

"your mind, this globe of awareness, is a starry universe. When you push off with your foot, a thousand new roads become clear".

Rumi

It took me quite some time to get an understanding of the above quote; however I find myself at a crossroads and I feel as if any decision I make will lead to a thousand new roads.  It wasn't until this moment that I feel the starry universe of my mind trying to figure out which road to take. I find myself stressed, the cause is slightly out of my sight so I don't know exactly what is behind these feelings. I've been praying and meditating, but I have yet to see the answer clearly; I haven't been in this space in a very long time, so I've contacted my doctor to request a referral for a new psychologist. I know I've mentioned going back to my former therapist some time ago, but it wasn't until recently that I knew I needed another "safe space" to share my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I am looking forward to learning if I'll have the same therapist or if it'll be someone new, I'd prefer someone new since I can not go back to the therapist I'd choose for myself. 

Although it took a minute to realize it's a good thing to talk to someone who is 100% objective, I feel as if it's right on time. I think as we deal with life during a pandemic we should take the necessary steps in keeping our mental and emotional health a priority; not to mention our spiritual health as well. I hope you know that it is not taboo to seek assistance from someone other than friends and family; at times therapy can be a saving grace and allows a perspective you may not have reached by doing the same things as before. I think we owe it to ourselves to monitor ourselves and take whatever steps are appropriate at that time.

As I have four (4) drafts I'm currently writing I feel a bit overwhelmed, as if I should have posted a long time ago; but at the tagline suggests, I write when I'm in the mood to share. Even though I have been in the mood to share I have to make sure the words make sense and I don't feel as if I'm rambling. I feel the need for direction is popping up in my life in so many aspects and I am a bit confused on which direction to take. In the meantime, I've allowed myself to relax more as well as take some time to indulge in self-care; even if the way I'd like isn't possible at this time (due to covid). A spa day would be perfect on a day like today; to have a sugar scrub with a massage and a lovely shower afterwards, it's invigorating. Nevertheless, adjusting to the pandemic has been a challenge at times, but I'm managing. I hope you all are finding healthy ways to deal with life as we know it; stay safe.

Happy New Year! 🥳 

Kamille

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's work it out

Pink Skies

desire