you, me and the Moon

I've taken an impromptu break from writing in search of inspiration to no avail. I am unsure where the inspiration has gone or when it will return;  in the meantime I enrolled in a creative writing class, which I hope will assist in finding the inspiration necessary to write on a continuous basis. In addition to finding my voice and the courage to speak the things I have been afraid to share. At times I have an uneasiness with writing about things other than my own thoughts and experiences trying not to include others in those expressions. 

I spoke with a friend who suggested I write about a fantasy since my "regular" thoughts have escaped me. The truth is, I have thoughts to write however I have been scared to share them; because the thoughts are of him and I haven't expressed them verbally to him. So the idea of writing them in public makes me anxious and nervous to express them, however I have decided to allow my fingers to let my thoughts flourish and see what comes.

I find myself drawn to him as if my soul yearns for him when he's not near me. There was a space in time where we were not in one another's lives and for me that was the hardest time I've had missing someone. I thought of him daily and hoped that one of those days he would reach out, just when I decided to give up he reached out and I was shocked! I recall the first time we saw one another after about four (4) years apart and we had the most amazing sex! Soon after he looked at me and asked about the expression on my face; which revealed the shock of him actually being in my house, in my bedroom and in my bed. I'd thought that would never happen again and I was not only shocked, but happy! I mean, like over the Moon with happiness. 

I know the difference between loving someone and being “in” love with someone; I feel as if I learned that at an early age (I'll revisit that at another time). I think I remember when I fell in love with him many years ago; somehow the feeling hasn’t gone away. I haven't expressed my love for him, but it comes out when my thoughts drift to thoughts of him or our experiences together over the many years of knowing each other.

I often fantasize about different scenarios of encounters, it's funny because recently he mentioned being on the beach at night because that's often the setting for these encounters. I think and at times dream of us on a beach, with a blanket and the lighting of the Full Moon, with the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore; and the scent of the ocean breeze entangled with the desire we have for one another.

We talk for a bit and then he touches me on my shoulder and traces his finger down my arm until his hands are caressing my breasts and I begin to melt. He then takes a finger and slides the straps of my dress off my shoulders until I am nude under the Moonlight. I begin to undress him slowly touching his dark smooth skin until my hands land on his manhood; I start to kiss and lick his erect dick, sucking until he's about to cum. He then enters me slowly and I sigh as if it's the best feeling in the world; because to me, it is! His strokes are deliberate, focused on our pleasure; forgetting or rather not caring if anyone is around to see us; I then think of the possibility and it arouses me even more. 

We switch positions various times until we climax together. After we catch our breath we lay there for a moment and gaze at the stars while still admiring one another; my love for him grows deeper...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's work it out

Pink Skies

desire