dark as a thousand midnights

His skin is dark as a thousand midnights, chocolate and smooth like velvet. His mind is sharp with quick wit and great imagination; he keeps me wanting to know more with each encounter. When our bodies are intertwined, it's like a thousand midnights; I can't find my way out, and honestly I never want to. 

He kissed my forehead and I melted, wanting the kisses in more places; sensual and kind then messy and intense as they explore my body lower and lower. I can't deny the love I feel when he's near me; I feel like giving him all of me and watching him savor the memory we are making.

There's years of memories in my mind, creating flashbacks at any given moment. Like, the time he made my body explode five (5) times in one session; that was the most recent memory that comes to mind often. With him I want to go to the edge of the Earth and back again; as long as I he is with me. 

I feel like a teenager in love, before the heartbreaks and heartaches; before any jadedness caused by love's lost. There's a hopefulness that enables me to enjoy a playful side of myself that is rarely shown in any other atmosphere. He awakened a space in me years ago where I can experiment in a way that feels safe, secure and free of judgement. 

I am learning to dwell in that space when we are together, although it hasn't come as easy as I would like it to; I feel it expanding with each interlude. The quality of time spent far outweighs the quantity of minutes, hours, days apart; it's as if time lapses and the world is still for as long as we are together.

I am in love. 

I don't know the moment he engulfed my heart, but thoughts of him consume me; filling me up and overflowing with immense desire. The desire to be touched by him, to look deeply into his eyes and hear him say "everything is okay"

The feeling of safety creates an appetite for spontaneity, passion and the yearning to discard all inhibitions. I feel free; to say and do whatever comes to mind in those moments, "any time, any place" comes to mind. Leaving the bedroom from time to time and enjoying one another in the Sunlight or under the stars.

The idea of being together in obscure places, maybe being seen by passersby or even being heard excites me; he invades my dreams and takes me with so much passion I awake thinking it was reality. At times I rush to sleep just for another rendezvous, laying in bed, watching videos we've shared with one another or staring at photos sent.

Longing for the next time we'll see each other, counting the minutes until he is in my presence; like a lovestruck person in need of what he has for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's work it out

desire

you'll be alright