Retrogrades, Natal Charts and My Being

“Surround yourself with the things you love. Discard the rest.” 
Kate Spade
I feel as if I’ve had a rebirth of sorts, with Saturn Pluto Jupiter Neptune and Chiron in retrograde I’ve taken some time to revisit the meanings and effects of each. As I was reminded of some things I discovered why I’ve been feeling the way I have regarding matters of my heart, health and spirituality. I’ve also been studying my natal/ birth chart which seems to feel like the first time each time I read it. As I’ve learned the different aspects of myself I’ve learned to expect positive experiences when retrogrades occur. I wrote recently about not recalling the steps I took to lead me out of depression and into happiness and the above quote helped a lot. I started outward with candles and decorating then moved within to my thoughts and intentions. I devoted myself to the philosophy of self-love and self-care. 

I began to nurture my inner child and re-examine the voids or areas of neglect which created certain behavior and expectations. I can see my growth and it encourages me to continue along this journey back to my self. With my ruling planet in retrograde I’ve felt an intense energy to redefine boundaries, however with other aspects of my birth chart I can feel myself expanding and figuring out parts of me I couldn’t quite explain. For example: it’s my Venus in Pisces which “privately has a love affair going with the idea of being misunderstood” according to its placement in my chart composed by Cafe Astrology.  Along with my Moon in Aquarius which to me explains my sometimes bratty behavior and wishy washy approach to things I find meaningless or boring. Knowing that about myself and my love for astronomy and astrology helps me keep myself in check; by staying in tune with the happenings of the Cosmos.

I then checked my “self-talk” to see what I’m thinking, what I’m saying to myself and how I choose to express that. I began truly surrounding myself with things, words and expressions of love. I suppose that may be what caused my heart to desire it as it has. Although I am still working on my fitness and body goals I have come to accept the current reality while envisioning the way I see myself, physically. Taking each moment “in the now” has helped tremendously. I realized while I was preoccupied with my mental, spiritual and financial health I’d neglected my physical health to an extent. Now that I’ve relocated I am able to walk at the beach, hike and enjoy other activities I was “deprived” of, in a sense. I feel as if I’m going to burst into the woman of my dreams and I am excited to do the “work” to make that happen. 

I guess my happiness is an extension of that: self-care, self-love and positive self-talk; at least that is what seemed to work for me. I hope you are finding the current state of the Cosmos enlightening and a time to review and possibly reimagine your desires. 

Blessings,
Kamille 💗✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's work it out

Pink Skies

desire