close to a milestone

The blog is nearly at 100 posts which makes me a bit reflective causing me to re-read a post from 2020 on the other blog interestingly enough titled "untitled". I say interestingly enough because many of the things I spoke of in that expression are things on my mind recently. I've been debating on sharing some things with you all that was hinted within the last expression on this blog titled "how high do you want to get?", I figure I'll allow my fingers to do the talking and see what my heart wants to share.  

I don't know how to share the whole story of it all, but I will say I have a surgery scheduled soon; feeling a bit scared I thought perhaps if I stopped hiding it from you all some of the fear would decrease. I ask for your prayers and well wishes as I get through this difficult time. Once it's all said and done I believe it's a story to be told in a chapter of the book. I will admit I have begun writing it, which brought about many thoughts of what the point of it is; like, what is the whole story? 

I believe I will have a clearer picture once this chapter comes to pass and I can tell the story in retrospect rather than as it is happening. As I took a break to run to the store and get gas I realized why I smoke so many Mango Kush pre-rolls; it's because they are only .5 grams. Not a lot even with a moderately high thc percentage of nearly 27%, although I am beginning to have a higher tolerance I'm finding that the infused joints get the job done a little better than the "plain" ones. 

Once I recognized the number of expressions I've contributed to this blog I couldn't help but to notice I've been blogging on here for nearly 10 years! (another milestone). Seemingly last year was a great year for the blog with lots of views from all over the world, which reminds me of this being the first expression of 2024, therefore I would like to take a moment and wish you all a very Happy New Year! I hope your celebration and the first week of the year has been full of love and joy. As I mention before I have been a bit scared and anxious since mid-December when I learned of this surgery.

Nonetheless, I pray for many more expressions to come, my next thought was to end the expression then I thought that would be the easy way out after sharing such news with you. I am not quite ready to dive deeply into my feelings and emotions at the moment yet I will say I can find happiness in the awareness that I have this outlet and you all to share with as it does ease my mind a little.Thoughts of lighting another joint comes to mind as I await my (late) dinner. Music and the aroma of White Widow x Strawberry Fields infused pre-roll lingers along with the Mango Kush and I am in a trance of a feeling I am not familiar with. 

I figure acknowledging the various milestones which are approaching gives me a sense of accomplishment of sorts. Another sense of accomplishment comes from the idea I'll be a step closer to my degree as I complete the 2024-2025 school year. Seeing how I began in 2022 out of boredom and now I am entertaining the thought of obtaining a degree and writing that book I've spoken of several times over the years makes me feel as if I am walking into my purpose. Another concept I think of often, but the weed has "kicked in", I'm hungry and dinner is ready...

Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's work it out

you'll be alright

Pink Skies